June 28 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every 3 days that begins at 8:00 am, repeating until June 30, 2021
Now that you have fab lab equipment, what do you do with it?
• Develop a fab lab curriculum that meets DPI standards.
• Understand how a fab lab is used to foster multi-disciplinary learning.
• Use simple problems to teach age-appropriate STEAM concepts.
• Consider your fab lab setup, training, and operation.
• Challenge students to identify the problem, imagine solutions, weigh ideas, prototype, and test.
• Hear how your fab lab can engage with industry and community members.
• Get a pre-workshop visit to understand your needs AND post-workshop support!