Cambridge Senior Living
Cambridge Senior Living has a new, state of the art facility in Rice Lake, Wisconsin. We are proud to be Wisconsin’s first Skilled Assisted Living setting utilizing CSL Healthcare Solutions ™. Our CSL Healthcare Solutions ™ Clinical Care Management Team starts every relationship from the very beginning ensuring we have a clear understanding on medical needs and concerns. Joint Commission Accreditation and partnership ensures a brand New approach to quality in Assisted -Senior Living.
Amenities of private laundry, housekeeping, facility registered nurses, on-site physician visits, skilled therapy visits, lab services, and chef-prepared meals in our restaurant style dining is simply the beginning. Our two-story community features 60 home-like rooms available with options for private floor plans, kitchenettes, and companion suites. Cambridge’s community is designed to complement discovery of resident needs through state of the art technology, while embracing compassion in personal care with a love we all deserve.
Our in-house Clinical Care Management Team has established a road map and, together with local medical professionals, we strive to achieve the best clinical outcomes and reduce unnecessary hospital re-admissions. Residents of Cambridge will unquestionably enjoy the comfortable, all-inclusive amenities offered while receiving the highest quality care provided in the comfort of their own space.
Having a team that views our mission as their own, is our goal. We need team members passionate about helping to return the compassion and care into healthcare! We are very excited to grow a team with these values, and to show you how much we value YOU as a member of our team. Our attractive complimentary benefits package is just the start in what we offer!
This individual will be responsible for providing compassionate care and services to Cambridge residents in accordance with each resident’s individual service plan, while promoting a person-centered care environment that recognizes quality of life and emotional health for all residents and employees. Duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Caring for residents in the community by adhering to all community policies and procedures.
- Reviewing all tasks before performing cares to ensure updated cares are being completed.
- Assisting residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s) to include but not limited to; bathing, showering, dressing, grooming, shaving, nail care, hair care, eating, making bed, doing laundry, ambulating, and helping to activities and other functions.
- Encouraging residents to participate in activities, socialization, and regular exercise.
- Occasionally accompanying residents on activity outings.
- Reporting unusual symptoms and problems of residents to supervisors immediately.
- Maintaining daily records by documenting tasks completed in the resident electronic medical record and notifying the Clinical Care Team of any changes.
- Monitoring the Clinical Care Call System for emergency calls and responding appropriately.
- Working together with the Culinary staff to provide general assistance with resident meals including serving meals, clearing tables, and straightening the dining room(s) after meals.
- Assisting all community staff, as needed, if own tasks are completed.
- Answering telephones and assisting visitors in an assertively friendly manner.
- Conducting work tasks safely and in compliance.
- Providing effective and courteous service to all residents, guests, and co-workers.
- Promoting and protecting the rights of all residents.
- Performing other related essential duties as required.
- Assisting residents in transporting to scheduled appointments for exams, if necessary.
- Administering medications as ordered by physician and documenting medications administered on MAR.
- Signing in medication deliveries by the pharmacy.
- Assisting fellow team members in maintaining a clean, homelike environment that is free from hazards by tidying up spaces, cleaning up after residents, and ensuring that they always look presentable.
- Obtaining resident vitals.
- Informing Management Team Directors of unsafe conditions in the building and report any suspected or actual abuse/neglect immediately.
- Completing daily cleaning tasks as assigned.
- Arriving for scheduled shifts on time and follow protocol for calling-in or trading shifts.
- Completing shift to shift report at the beginning/end of shift with staff.
- Maintaining resident confidentiality to ensure the security of resident property and files.
- Always keeping all unauthorized rooms locked to prevent the resident from entering.
- Always displaying professional appearance and attitude.
- Communicating with Management Team Directors regarding concerns related to: staffing, schedules, resident issues.
- Maintaining professional boundaries, to not contribute or spread gossip.
- Attending all mandatory staff in-services.
- Following rules and regulations outlined in DHS 83 and CSL Policies and Procedures that are not specifically outlined above.
Job Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED. * Certified Nursing Assistant preferred, but not required. * 1+ years’ experience as Resident Aide, or similar position, in an assisted living or nursing facility preferred, but not required. * CBRF Registry, CPR/AED certified, and Alzheimer’s/Dementia care experience preferred, but not required.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to: * This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching all day and possibly for prolonged periods of time. * The employee is occasionally required to sit and taste or smell. * The employee must regularly lift and move items up to 25lbs and frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs. * The employee is occasionally required to push or pull up to 100 pounds frequently. * Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Culture Requirements: At Cambridge Senior Living we adhere to high standards of personal integrity, expect all to act with respect and responsibility towards each other, and will not support any negativity.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.myapps.paychex.com.