Growing your Business and our Community
- A full time staff to promote and improve business in the Rice Lake area. Get member business referrals, publications, website listings, and more. Example: brochures, maps, area business events, inquiries, etc.
- The Rice Lake Chamber has business committees supporting the community that allow members to be involved at their option, i.e.: Ambassadors, Economic Development and Education, Tourism, etc.
- Brochures and Business Cards in our office for our members.
- We serve as the information hub for new residents, and people visiting our area.
- We sell Rice Lake Gift Certificates keeping money in our community. Over $75,600 were sold in the past year.
- Community Calendar of Events on our website.
- Assist local organizations with events i.e.: Aquafest, selling tickets: Rotary Rose Day, Men’s club Wine & Beer Festival, etc.
- Membership mix of small, medium, large companies, service clubs, and individuals.
Access to Subject Matter
- The Chamber is the #1 source of business information in the community. We provide you with local, state, and national business data. Information is obtained from the Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce Association, United States Chamber of Commerce, City of Rice Lake, and Barron County.
- Participate and support in the economic development in the area
- Biz Start & Biz Grow
- Heart of the North Legislative Day in Madison
Building Our Future Workforce
- Building the bridge between students, teachers, and employers (Economic Development & Education Committee)
- Provide community information and help with new employees/residents.
Opportunities to Learn and Network
- The Chamber lists your business on its website and provides a free link to your website.
- The Chamber has events and social activities that allow members to network and support the community. Example: Bizology After Hours, Annual Chamber Dinner, Salute Golf Outing.
Sponsorship and advertising opportunities
- The Chamber’s monthly newsletter is offered online and keeps members up to date on local, state and national business news.
- Regular e-blasts are sent out via email with current information/announcements of importance to the membership
- Weekly Chamber Chat – live radio updates